martedì 7 aprile 2015

TWOSC 2015 second kit WIP!!!!

Hello my dear friends, hope you spend a very nice Easter day with your family. Our Easter was very good indeed, all our  family was with us except my son who's still in Wales at University!!
Very sunny days but really quite cold!!!! snow on the south of Italy and very strong wind here on Lago Maggiore.
Well, dears, today I want to show you a work in progress of the second kit from TWOSC 2015, I'm enjoing so much in making it, my friend Maura came home today and she stitched a littl bit of it, so I really hope to show all the stitch in the next few days. I remind you that kit'll be ready to send only on May!!! It's all for now, but I'll be back soon...have  a splendid creative day my friends!  
                                                   xxx Niky.

Carissime spero abbiate passato una Pasqua serena in famiglia, la nostra Pasqua è passata troppo velocemente in compagnia di tutta la famiglia eccetto mio figlio Cesare ancora impegnato in Università in Galles.
Oggi ho il piacere di mostrarvi un piccolo avanzamento del ricamo che ho ideato per il secondo kit del TWOSC( The world of small club), la mia amica e model stitcher Maura oggi lo ha ricamato proprio qui a casa mia e sta venendo una vera bellezza. Spero di mostrarvelo finito al più presto, vi ricordo comunque che il kit sarò pronto da spedire in Maggio.
Per oggi è tutto mie care vi auguro un felice ricamo e un arrivederci a presto.  
                                                xxx Niky.

Nessun commento: