lunedì 23 novembre 2015

2016 NASHVILLE CLASS


Hello my dear friends, back from my class in Reggio Emilia where I had the best time ever!!!! Indeed!!! 
But I'm  at work already setting things for Nashville Market, so today I'm so proud and happy to show you  a picture of my project for the class I'll give at market. 
This lovely pincushion is really so sweet, and the finishing is very original, don't you think so? 
I hope ladies'll like it, I'll have also a new design for the show with a pincushion made in that way. 
Please have a look carefully at the button pictured on the second photo....isn't this adorable? this sweet little bird is made in wood and covered with beautiful french fabric. 
If shop owners would like to attend my class please write me to book one place as they are limited at 20 people only: nicoletta.farrauto@aol.com
Well this is my new for today! But I'll be back soon with more detailed picture of this model...
 Hope you can stay warm and enjoy stitching and doing best things you like. 
Hugs to you all                                xxx Niky.

Carissime di ritorno da Reggio Emilia dopo la classe sono piena di entusiasmo ed energie, quando una classe ha successo, perchè le persone che l' hanno fequentata sono persone speciali, io mi sento molto fortunata e molto felice davvero...e di persone speciali nell'Associazione Italiana Punto croce di Reggio Emilia ce ne sono molte!!!!
Comunque la carica acquisita mi porta oggi a condividere con voi il mio progetto per  la  classe che porterò a Nashville a marzo 2016. Questo delizioso cuscinetto puntaspili è confezionato in modo particolare ed è arricchito da un bellissimo bottone in legno a forma di uccellino ricoperto di stoffa, non è adorabile? Spero piaccia alle signore che frequenteranno il corso!
per oggi è tutto amiche, state al caldo e ricamate mi raccomando!!! xxx Niky.

1 commento:

susan hemann ha detto...

so lovely! good luck with the show