lunedì 11 luglio 2016

NEW LINEN


 Hello my dear friends, I'm so happy to show you some of my new colors of linen, they really so soft and special for our primitive projects!!! 
All of them are on 32ct and you can have four different colors: ANTIQUE PINK, PURPLE, STEEL, LIGHT BROWN. Aren't the so sweet? I've put them on my Etsy shop but...hurry because they are really in a limited edition.
Enjoy your day my dears and HAPPY STITCHING ...
                                                    xxx Niky.


....and I've some news for you about my Etsy shop, I'm doing a project called CHRISTMAS IN JULY and I put all the charts you see there with  10% discount until 20th of July. 
Please only charts not handmades or fabric.
 As soon as you buy you'll have the option to enter a discount code: STITCHINGHAPPYINJULY and you'll get immediately 10% of discount.....
Do not loose that chance, Click here...Keep on stitching...
 xxx Niky.

1 commento:

Desideri Chic ha detto...

ti seguo come follower con piacere :)
http://desiderichic.blogspot.it/
ciao ciao