giovedì 13 ottobre 2016

JOIN MY CLASS IN COLORADO



hello my dear friends, I need to update you !!! These pictures are showing my project for my next class in Longmont Colorado. I'm so happy !!!! The class consists in stitching and finishing this beautiful pincushion. Kit includes linen, chenille, thread, fabric backing , beautiful  french button covered by fabric, charts and detailed finishing .
It'll be on 18 of February in the beautiful antique house you can see in the picture. We start at 12 am to 6 pm and for sure we'll have so much fun.
Please ask  for more information  calling 303-525-2077 or email Jennifer to jenjanney5@gmail.com  
thank you my friends!!! have a great day and ...keep on stitching                                                      xxx Niky.

2 commenti:

Summer ha detto...

The pin cushion is so cute ♥

Sasaki Design ha detto...

Thoughtful blog, thanks for sharing.