giovedì 23 marzo 2017

5 WEEKS IN USA FOR MARKET AND RETREATS!!!

 Hello my dear friends, I'm just back from USA where I've wonderful time at market and giving classes!!! This picture is my friend Jennifer from Longont who organized my class in Colorado!!!

 here my 'student' in the class, sooo talented!!!




 Visiting a Stitching shop in Denver is always such a pleasure!!!
 With my freind Antonella who lives in US she is so patience in helping me at market!!!
 ..here I'm in another beautiful shop in Nashville: 'Stitchin' Post, Pat the shop owner is a wonderful person and her shop is so cozy!!!!!!
 here I'm with Susan Greening Davis at her retreat in Myrtle Beach where I gave a class with her too!!!
 Here is Bonnie, Susan and Brenda at the big opening of Sassy Jack Stitchery in Ashville a new beautiful shop in North Carolina.
here is my booth at Nashville Market and my class to shop owners.
I can tell you I stayed in US more then one month and I had  a wonderful time meeting new friends, and giving classes to very talented and lovely ladies, I thank everybody I met during this trip, all wonderful poeple indeed!!!
It's time for new designs and classes and projects, so...more later my dear friends..keep on  stitching                                                                                       xxxNiky

1 commento:

The Nebby Needle ha detto...

Will see you soon at Celebrations in May! I hope we can have another shopping adventure together! ~*