lunedì 29 gennaio 2018

CLOX SAMPLER

 I was so happy when I finished to design this pattern, his antique looking is really so sweet.
Laura, my model stitcher, stiched it on my 32ct Antique rose and on my 32ct Old England with different DMC colors.

 Stitch count 160 x 165. This design will be available in March at Nashville needlework market , please contact your needle shop to order  a copy for you to pick up at market.
Why CLOX SAMPLER? This's the name of the  motif used very often on German sampler, this motif was created for knitting stocking and with this shape it reminds a Clock...probaby from this it's coming CLOX.
Stay tuned my friends..more news are coming soon.
Keep on stitching xxx Niky

Carissime ecco a voi CLOX SAMPLER un altro nuovo disegno della collezione primavera. Laura, la mia model stitcher, lo ha ricamato in due versioni, sul mio lino Antique Rose che potete trovare qui e su lino Old England che potete trovare qui.
L'ispirazione di questo schema è tratta da un vecchio sampler tedesco e trovo sia davvero un disegno molto unico ed originale.
CLOX SAMPLER sarà disponibile da marzo , se volete prenotare una copia potete scrivermi una mail
Felice ricamo a tutti e a presto con altre news...
 Keep on stitching                              xxx Niky. 

2 commenti:

susan hemann ha detto...

lovely, I have never heard of a Clox Sampler

Unknown ha detto...

Lovely!