venerdì 31 gennaio 2014

NASHVILLE RELEASE N°ONE HOUSE OF STITCHING

 I'm almost ready to leave to US in a few days so I 'm starting to show you my news for Nashville market. I'm not sure to be able to update my blog when I'll be away so I decided to start to share my new designs. That's the first of my 5 news plus a Limited Edition kit!!!
I called it HOUSE OF STITCHING. I enjoyed so much in designing it, I just love those little girls meeting in their home to stitch !! Nice picture on the wall and a curious cat under the desk, so sweet.
Stitched on my 32nikyscreations hand-dyed linen also available in my booth as well as the chart. This lovely pattern 'll be in Nashville booth n°316 ready to get for you by your favourite shops!! enjoy House of Stitching.

Carissime, pochi giorni ancora e partirò per gli States. Non sono certa di poter aggiornare il mio blog quando sarà via percui ho pensato di cominciare a mostravi alcune news dei miei disegni che saranno protagonisti a Nashville nella mia booth.
Inizio con il presentarvi HOUSE OF STITCHING. Due deliziose bimbe si trovano nella loro casa a ricamare in compagnia di un curiosissimo gatto che si nasconde sotto il tavolo da lavoro. Mi è piaciuto molto fin da subito questo disegno  e spero che piaccia anche a voi. Dopo Nashville market il 13 -14 - 15 febbraio questo schema sarà disponibile nei negozi per voi...alla prossiam puntata con la seconda news!                                                        xxx Niky.

2 commenti:

Gillie ha detto...

Have fun in Nashville, love the design!

Lili ha detto...

How beautiful this new pattern!!

Hugs,
Lili x