mercoledì 6 agosto 2014

ST.CHARLES NEWS!!!!

 Hello my dear friends, just a quick note to say you hello!!!!..and show you my news for St.Charles
all together!!!
I'm off for Denver tomorrow then we'll drive to Missouri next week, lot of fun!!!
Here all my new designs available in my booth, all of them 'll be to shops after market and to Hoffman distributors and Yarn tree
..and here some of my handmade for market!!! can hardly wait to meet my friends again and in the mentime I wish  you  'happy creative days'..see you in few weeks....more later.
                                                                                                                                    xxx Niky.
Carissime, un veloce saluto prima della mia partenza per Denver e quindi Missouri in occasione della grande fiera di Needlework. Eccovi le mie news tutte insieme, vi ricordo che gli schemi  saranno disponibili nei negozi dopo la fiera, quindi dopo la metà di agosto, e dai miei  distributori americani Hoffman e Yarn tree e Casa Cenina per l'Italia.
Un grande abbraccio a tutte e arrivederci fra qualche settimana..buon ricamo a tutti xxx Niky.

5 commenti:

gracie ha detto...

I am sure your shop orders will be good... and I know just as soon as we an get your new patterns, we will be adding to our stash.

Unknown ha detto...

Hi Niky, Everything looks absolutely wonderful. I wish you all the best for a terrific St. Charles show. I know you are going to be very successful. Hard work always pays off and you have certainly been working very hard. Can't wait to hear about your show.
Blessings,
Sandra

Cristina ha detto...

Buon viaggio Niky cara, torna in tempo per Formigine, mi raccomando!!! Divertiti tantissimo e fai tante foto! Bacioni!!!

Lili ha detto...

September Rooster is lovely!!
All is so beautiful!!
Have a nice time!!

Francesca ha detto...

Bellissimo questo blog! buon viaggio!