martedì 23 settembre 2014

WIP.... AND MARKET!!!

Hello my dears!!!! Busy busy time, ..Fall is always a very busy time for me.
Just back from Formigine market and almost ready for NIVELLES market this week end!!!
Can hardly wait to meet again my friends from Belgium and The Netherland and France!!!
 In the meantime I want to share with you a preview of a new 'animal' from my Monthly Animal series. Here October!!! It'll be ready for you very soon!!!
It's all for now, have a happy and creative day my dears friends!!! ... xxx Niky.
Carissime, sono sempre occupatissima a disfare e fare valigie in autunno!!! ..appena rientrata da Formigine eccomi di nuovo in procinto di ripartire per il Belgio in occasione del fantastico salone di NIVELLES!!! Non vedo l'ora di incontrare di nuovo le mie amiche belga, olandesi e francesi.
Nel frattempo però volevo mostrarvi uno scorcio del  nuovo 'animale' della mia Monthly animal series che presto sarà protmo per voi. Felice giornata creativa amiche mie...xxxNiky.

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

This seems to be like my shower enclosure I got a
hold of recently, extremely pleased about it for any individual upon the fence on the subject of purchasing one, do it now, you will
not be sorry

Here is my web site - steam shower benefits