sabato 25 luglio 2015

HARVEST BLOCKS SAMPLER


 Hello my dear friends, it's always so nice to start a new design! 
I'm working so hard during this week setting my news for Fall.
I'm so happy to be part of Formigine Market 12/ 13 of September and in the meantime I'll be on the on line market
 HARVEST MARKET HOP. 
I'm so excited about that!!!
 Well, so here we are, today I want to show you a snippet of one of my designs for Fall.
I called it Harvest Blocks Sampler, and, as you can see, it's not completely stitched yet.
Hope you'll enjoy this design, it's easy , quick and you can stitch the blocks separately creating little useful tools for your sewing basket...about my finishing???  well, I dindt' think about yet.
Have a happy creative week end dears ...more later...
                                            xxx Niky.

6 commenti:

Picotì ha detto...

Ma che belli!

Picotì ha detto...

Ma che belli!

Eszter/SubRosa ha detto...

beautiful project♥

Ricamo a Doppio Filo ha detto...

Molto belli! Spero di riuscire a venire a Formigine anche in Settembre!!!
Naty

Vimax Canada ha detto...

nice post, thanks for sharing

Maria Jesus ha detto...

lovely works, congratulations