domenica 2 agosto 2015

WORK IN PROGRESS!

Hello my dear friends, those last few weeks find me very busy in setting news for Fall. 
My first market'll be in September for Fili Senza tempo show and in the same date I'll be in 'USA' with  on line Market Harvest Market Hop, that's a new one for Fall and is going to be very exciting .
 So, I'm working and working and working.
I've eight designs ready to go and my dear  stitchers friends are stitching so fast helping me,  thanks so much guys!! 
Today I want  to show you a little peack of something new.
I did those lovely crochet rings to use for my finishing and I'm going to make more to put on my Etsy shop. So if you decide to have some handmade crochet rings to use you can have them. 
I'll show how I'll use them so you can have some ideas.
..and I painted those very sweet wood crowns to use as thread keepers,  they are on my Etsy already...

 ...and painted also some Angel thread keepers, so nice also to hang on your Christmas tree.

 ..and here some more prewiev of my next design Harvest Blocks Sampler..
...and Tree Ornaments, thanks to Paola who stitch this ornament so fast for me...
So those are my news for you but I'll be back very soon with more and more.
Happy Stitching my dear friends                            xxx Niky.

Nessun commento: