mercoledì 11 gennaio 2017

BUSY LIKE A BEE

Hello my dearest!!!! I cannot tell you how busy I'm at this time of the year. Nashville is the first week end of March but I'll be very busy in teaching in US before and after market.
So today I want to show you a little bit of my news.
 The first picture is about a new design for my Spring collection and it'll be one of the new six I'll have in Nashville.I'll post more alter so stay tuned!!!
Then, as I'm very busy and enjoing in dyeing linen and ribbon,  here my handdyed silk ribbon in a splendid old white just perfect for primitive or vintage projects, if you are interested in it please click here.
The last picture is about my new 32ct SAGE linen, so beautiful indeed. Soft, fine and so easy to stitch on.You can find this linen  on this link.
So here some of my news my friends, hope you enjoy them and please stay warm the first snow is coming here too.
keep on Stitching ...Niky

Nessun commento: