lunedì 23 gennaio 2017

NEW RELEASES FOR NASHVILLE MARKET 2017


Hello my dear friends, it's a busy time here !!! I'm setting news for Nashville market 2017. I'm so happy to be able to show you two of my new six designs for Spring.
BE FRIEND , is a very sweet sampler with really soft colors. I love cotton tail bunnies jumping on the grass, and the dresses of the little girls are really adorable..don't you like them?
The second picture is HOUSE OF COOKING!!!! My 'House of'..collection is going on and this year is the year of the kitchen
.stay tuned my friends.....more later with more news.
keep on stitching                         xxx Niky. 

2 commenti:

marly ha detto...

SO sweet! I love how you added the boxed heart in Be Friend. All very nice!

Patti-Rocky Mtn Stitcher ha detto...

Love them. Well done!