giovedì 27 aprile 2017

TWOSC 2017 second KIT


 Hello Hello!!!! Today there's a wonderful new for you...TWOSC 2017 second kit is ready!!!
Here you can see the second project of the club 2017, a lovely needlebook, with blackwork too. Isn't it adorable?
 A little heart inside to keep needles and pins safe...
 it's perfect together the first kit here below...

 Kits are ready to be sent...can hardly wait!!It's always time to sign up for this club, registration are still open as I've some material available to make more kits, so please be free to write me
I was really very busy during the last few weeks, just back from USA and from my classes I started to work for Celebrations of Needlework show in Nashua next week end.  The show is very nice and I'll give  a class too click here to see it....
I'm almost ready to leave and I'm so happy to meet you all again...well,... see you in Nashua then...
keep on Stitching...                                                 xxx Niky.

3 commenti:

cucki ha detto...

Aww cute x

Mary ha detto...

I wish I lived closer to the Nashua show, that would be so enjoyable to go to. Love your latest blackwork stitch!

Buy Contact Lenses Online ha detto...

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.