venerdì 24 novembre 2017

DELAWARE VALLEY HISTORIC SAMPLER GUILD CLASS


 Hello my dear friends, I'm so happy to show you another class   for 2018. After Longomont class and Nashville I'm honored to give a class at Delaware Historic Sampler Guild.
This is my project: FLOWER POT NEEDLEROLL.
If you 're interested in it please write me for more information: nicoletta.farrauto@alice.it or to stacytin@gmail.com


As you can see there're  three projects in this class:  a needleroll, a strawberry scissors fob and a bag to keep all of your stitching.
I used my beautiful Vichy for this project, is such a beautiful linen indeed, so soft, and easy to stitch, you can find it on my website here, I'm sure you'll like it!!!  Color for this design: Black, I love black and it stays so well on this fabric.

Well, I hope you enjoy this class, I had  so much of fun in creating it, and I hope to see you in Delaware in March!!!
Keep on Stitching xxx Niky. #nikyscreations



2 commenti:

susan hemann ha detto...

lovely fabric and pattern!

Carmen ha detto...

Es un conjunto precioso!!Saludos