martedì 14 novembre 2017

YULETIDE

 Hello my dear friends, I'm really enjoying so much stitching on my German Banding, this fabric is really so beautiful!!! So I decided to make a special Christmas designs with it.
This very sweet pattern is called YULETIDE.
 I added red beads on the tree and black on the top border, Silk ribbon through the edges of the banding and vintage buttons to decorate.
 Yuletide is already available on my website here and It'll be to shops and distributors next week, so be sure to book one for you asking to your local needleshop or on line shop.
You can buy German banding on my website here
Keep on Stitching my friends                                            xxx Niky.

1 commento:

Halland House Gifts ha detto...

I LOVE what you’ve done with the banding, Nike. Oh, the possibilities.