giovedì 26 gennaio 2012

BACK FROM GERMANY

Tatjana at work in her atelier. Tatj al lavoro nel suo atelier.
Beautifull view of Aquis Grana. Aquis Grana dove ci sono i resti di Carlo Magno. Colon and his cathedral. Colonia il suo immenso Duomo.

Eccomi di nuovo a casa dopo il mio viaggio in Germania. Ho visitato bellissime città ma soprattutto ho passato del tempo con cari amici. La bella ragazza della foto insieme a me è Tatjana, lei crea gioielli e la potete vedere al lavoro nel suo atelier. Fonde il vetro e realizza delle meravigliose perline con le quali crea degli autentici capolavori. Non ha ancora un blog ma ci sta pensando quindi non appena avrò notizie a riguardo vi comunicherò il suo link in modo che possiate vedere le sue creazioni.
I'm back form Germany, I visited such beautifull towns! Most of all I met my friend Tatjana, her family and friends, so we had lot of fun. Tatjana is a jewels designer and she creates her own beads by glass, you can see Tatjana at work in her atelier in coutry side Colon. Tatjana has not a blog yet, but she's thinking about so as soon as I know something about I'll tell you.

5 commenti:

@nne ha detto...

wish you a nice day, @nne

Anonimo ha detto...

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to
send you an e-mail. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.
My site > removing acne

Anonimo ha detto...

My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was once entirely right.
This submit actually made my day. You cann't consider simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!
Also see my web page :: köpa lägenhet i alanya

Anonimo ha detto...

For latest information you have to go to see internet and
on internet I found this site as a best site for most
up-to-date updates.
Also see my web page > http://propertyinturkeyforsale.Net/property-bodrum/

Anonimo ha detto...

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site thus i came to
“return the favor”.I'm attempting to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
Review my blog :: http://boligityrkia.net/