lunedì 3 dicembre 2012

MY ETSY

Carissime , dopo tante insistenze da parte di moltissime ricamatrici ed amiche ho deciso anch'io di aprire un negozietto on line e così da oggi mi potete trovare anche su ETSY l'immagine della foto è quella che ho scelto per rappresentarmi. Vi aspetto mie care , cliccate e venite a trovarmi!
My dear friends i finally decided to open my ETSY shop. The very sweet imagine here is the one that represents me on my on line shop. So...if you like, just spend few minutes and visit me . Have a wonderfull day my dear friends!

5 commenti:

tania ha detto...

Brava Niky!! complimenti!! verrò a trovarti!
Tania

cucki ha detto...

Aww so sweet..I love this painting so much x

sjsltd@vacoxmail.com ha detto...

Good luck with your Etsy shoppe. It looks great. I know you will be successful with all of you sweet designs and other unique products.
Christmas Blessings,
Sandra
Homespun Elegance
plainfancymerchant.blogspot.com

L'Olifa ha detto...

Féliciations !
et à bientôt
Belle soirée
Catherine

Marina ha detto...

Bravissima Niky !

Marina