giovedì 28 marzo 2013

CROCHET GALORE!!!!



 

Hello folks, did I ever tell you that my mother was a knitter?? yes and a very good one, she is still a very skill knitter and she works everyday in something special. Well I love crochet and knitting too, and I think that is a good alternative to stitching expecially during the evening when the eyes are a little bit tired to stitch. So today I went to a yarn store with my dear daughter and bought some staff, I'm working on those  lovely little wool flowers that I'm going to finish as a very warm soft and...primitive scarf!!!...In the meantime new spring designs are coming so... more later...have a lovely and creative day my dears!!!

4 commenti:

alucce ha detto...

Eccomi, patita dell'uncinetto presente! Bellissima l'idea delle roselline per una sciarpa, bellissimi i colori! Ma dove vivi tu, che hai un fantanegozio di lane come quello a disposizione? Nella mia città i negozi di filati sono pressocchè scomparsi...

Shirlee ha detto...

Your crocheted flowers are beautiful : )

fairybella ha detto...

Mammamiaaa che meraviglia questo emporio! E che bella idea la sciarpa di fiori! Anche io ricamo durante il giorno ma la sera a volte sono stanca allora mi dedico al''uncinetto facendo mattonelle granny con gli avanzi :)

Anonimo ha detto...

Vorrei sapere dove si trova questo meraviglioso negozio. abito in francia, ma sono al confino con l'italia, sono a tenda.