martedì 4 febbraio 2014

BUNNY RULER KIT & NASHVILLE NEWS ALL TOGETHER

My dears, is time to leave!!! I'm ready to get my flight to Denver first then Nashville for market. Today I want to show my last new for Nashville Market: BUNNY RULER LIMITED EDITION KIT
An esclusive design for a very unusal kit. Inside you have chart, finishing instructions, linen , threads and one fantastic wood ruler/thread keeper! Special tool indeed. Can hardly wait to show it in my booth to shop owners.
Well, that's all for Nashville, on the top a collage of everything ,and  if you like something of my news be sure to keep in touch with your favourite shop and tell to come by nikyscreations booth n°316.
See you in a few weeks my dear friends I'll share pictures of market as soon as I can. I'll miss you!!
Stay warm and stitch...             xxx Niky.

5 commenti:

Patti-Rocky Mtn Stitcher ha detto...

Hope to get my local needleshop to get the ruler kit for me! Love it

Kevin ha detto...

Love your little ruler LE Kit, and definitely need to get those February and March birds. Have fun at Nashville!

Jannie ha detto...

Ok. But it is freezing in Denver!

Sarah in Stitches ha detto...

Enjoy the market, Niky! Have a safe and warm trip :D

Lizzy Pizzy ha detto...

Love your bunny ruler kit. Gorgeous ♥