lunedì 3 febbraio 2014

FEBRUAY SWAN - MARCH BIRD MONTHLY ANIMAL SERIE

Hello dears, today I want to show you other animals serie!!! Started with JANUARY CAT , here is FEBRUAY SWAN and MARCH BIRD!!! Shop owners 'll find them in Nashville Market 14 - 15 and 16 of febraury!! Those lovely designs are very quickly and easy to stitch in a very folk style, nice to stitch all together or separately finishing them  as very useful pincushions..more later my friends!!!..

Care amiche, eccoci ancora ad un  altra news per Nashville Market, continua la serie degli animali in perfetto stile folk!! FEBRUARY SWAN e MARCH BIRD si aggiungono al celeberrimo JANUARY CAT dello scorso mese, ricamati insieme o separatamente sono disegni molto semplici e poco impegnativi ma molto originali!! le news per Nashville non sono ancora finite.... stay tuned!!!                   xxx Niky.

7 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

Molto belli, adoro i colori di marzo e il cigno lo trovo irresistibile molto elegante!

cerato ha detto...

Beautiful Niky!
I love the header pic (cute rule!)
Hugs

Kevin ha detto...

How beautiful! Think I must start stitching this monthly series.

NIKY ha detto...

thanks Elisabetta, Pilar and Kevin, always so kind!!!

Lili ha detto...

Gorgeous!! Love March!!!
Hugs,
Lili

Sarah in Stitches ha detto...

So cute! I'm loving this animal series :D

Kirby ha detto...

I need these. They are just adorable and will look fabulous in my big old wood bowl...once I remove the cat! Thank you