sabato 22 febbraio 2014

NASHVILLE 2014 REPORTS




 Hello my dear friends..how I missed you!!!! I'm just back from Nashville market and I cannot tell you how was excited to meet all my dear friends and designers!!!  I really had good time and lot of fun indeed!!! Here  some picts of my booth ! Cool ehhh!!! Thanks shop owners who came to visit me and all my designer friends always so kind and ready to give me help!!! How about you Lori from La D Da and you Gloria from MyLady Needle???..and you know why!!!!
I'm sorry I didnt' have enought time to go around and take more pictures of other booths, all of them were just great believe me... well, stay tuned my dears as more news are coming soon ..let's go to think about Formigine market now, it'll be march 22 -23 so  I need to work...se you soon my friends and enjoy my pictures of market...
Carissime, sono da poche ore di ritorno da Nashville, vi devo sinceramente dire che mi siete davvero mancate molto, il mio blog è una sorta di diario per me e non scrivere mi è sembrato alquanto strano. Eccomi qui quindi a  condividere alcune foto dello show. E' stato bellissimo essere là e come ogni anno le soddisfazioni e il divertimento sono per me assicurati. Purtroppo, come in ogni fiera, mi è mancato il tempo di andare a spasso a fotografare le booths delle mie college e amiche , ma spero vi piacerà soffermarvi a vedere quelle della mia.
State in contatto amiche mie altre news sono i arrivo ed io devo correre a disfare valigie e  a iniziare  i preparativi per Formigine il 22 23 marzo..a presto...xxx Niky.

11 commenti:

IL GIARDINO SEGRETO ha detto...

Bentornata Niky....la tua postazione
è splendida e raffinata, complimenti!!!!!

IL GIARDINO SEGRETO ha detto...

Bentornata Niky....la tua postazione
è splendida e raffinata, complimenti!!!!!

Sarah in Stitches ha detto...

The pictures look great, Niky! Glad you had such a good time :D

Niky Sayers ha detto...

Such beautiful photos!

Katrina ha detto...

Fun, fun, fun!!!!!! It was so great to meet you :-).

Unknown ha detto...

Everything looked wonderful. I'm sure you must have an a successful show.
Blessings,
Sandra
Homespun Elegance
www.plainfancymerchant.blogspot.com

adriana ha detto...

Bentornata, spero di vederti a Formigine
Adriana

cleme ha detto...

Ciao, carissima, bentornata! Io sono a Vicenza, ci sentiamo martedì . Un abbraccio, Tinu

Fairybella ha detto...

Ma che meravigliaaaa!!!! La prossima volta posso venire ad aiutarti? ahahahahahah Ciao arrivederci a Formigine!

A.B. ha detto...

Welcome back Niky.
I'd like to call you next week and listen for your Nashville stories.......if I can.
Hugs,
Angi

The Nebby Needle ha detto...

It was so nice meeting you! You are every bit as sweet as I knew you would be! LOVE your designs! Can't wait to stitch "Spring Sampler"! ~*