giovedì 23 maggio 2013

RISO E ROSE QUESTO WEEK END

Hello my dears, sun is shining finally and I really hope that it'll be like that for the week end.
Today I want to show you more thread holders: I decided to make them rounded and with Jane Austin regency style pictures..aren't you fun of Jane Austin...??? I'm sure you're!!I'm!! Indeed!!

 ..la foto qui sotto è un collage di quello che ho preparato per Riso e Rose dove vi aspetto numerosissime, anche quest'anno sarò in compagnia di splendidi creatori e gruppi/ clubs francesi fra i più conosciuti ed apprezzati.
..and here below a collage of goodies that I've prepared for Riso &Rose market this week-end, how it would be nice to have all of you there, the little village Rosignano Monferrato is just a suggestive and inspiring place and many wonderfull designers and french groups are joing there !
 E..molte di voi mi hanno già scritto per informazioni sulla rivista Simply Xstitch Summer, pazientate ancora qualche giorno, la prossima settimana vi darò ulteriori notizie e facilmente sarà già disponibile da scaricare, anzi vi mostrerò alcune foto di quello che troverete in questo numero e sono certa che vi piacerà. E' tutto per oggi, felice Giovedì care amiche e mi raccomando..felice creatività! XXX NIKY.
...AND...many of you wrote me asking information about Simply Xstitch summer issue, well my dears it'll be available next week for sure and I'll be able to show you some pictures of the works that you'll find on it. You'll have  a lot and fun stitching to do and two wonderfull guests!! ..indeed. So keep in touch and have a stunning creative day...XXX NIKY.

Nessun commento: