giovedì 8 agosto 2013

THINKING ON CHRISTMAS




 .....more thread winders, more shapes...more colors. My friend Patricia cut those lovely Christmas /Winter shapes for me and I painted them in soft greens and off white!!
                           ...and how about to use them as Christmas Tree Ornament ???


Decoreting with some pretty greenery they'll be wonderfull in our Winter home!!!
I've to tell you I worket very hard to paint wax and sand those tools, but I really like those colors!!... and I'm working on reds now..and on new shapes...so keep in touch my friends!
It's all for now my dear..try to spend a creative day..beeing creative is one of the best way to spend your day!!! xxx Niky.
                                                                         §§§§§§
Patricia ha lavorato parecchio questa settimana per tagliarmi queste nuove forme un pò natalizie o quantomeno invernali!..e anch'io ho avuto molto da fare  a dipingere incerare, carteggiare
questa volta ho usato bianco e verde ma sto lavoricchiando sul rosso e su nuove forme che vi mostrerò presto! Questi deliziosi porta filo potranno essere usati anche come decorazione natalizia, e con un pò di verde saranno davvero perfetti!..è tutto per oggi, vi auguro una bella giornata creativa e serena, essere creative ci tiene compagnia  e dona il buon umore. xxx Niky.

Nessun commento: