venerdì 28 marzo 2014

CREATIVE CROCHET



Keeping busy with crochet and scrapbooking is one of my fave hobby!!! I found that lovely old picture and I decided to make some thread keepers.  The idea of the crochet came later when I said to myself that I needed to personalize the needlework tool.
Hope you enjoy those creative  thread keepers, it's a big work but ..at the end it's something unusual and useful too!! happy creative day my friends!!!                              xxx Niky.

alternare crochet al ricamo usando anche la tecnica dello scrapbooking è una dei miei hobby preferiti. Ho trovato questa vecchia foto nelle mie raccolte e ho pensato di realizzare dei porta fili molto decorativi. L'idea di aggiungerci l'uncinetto è arrivata dopo, esattamente quando, a lavoro ultimato, ho deciso di personalizzare il tutto e renderlo utile e insolito. Spero vi piaccia il mio esperimento.
felice giornata creativa amiche....xxx Niky.

1 commento: