giovedì 5 febbraio 2015

ROSEWOOD BASKET PINCUSHION FOR SANQ!!!

 Hello my dear friends, it's been long time without update my blog, sorry for that dears, but I've been so busy in setting for market and time flyes...only few days and I'll be on my way to US.
Before sharing with you  pictures of my news releases for Nashville Needlework market I like to show this lovely pincushion I made for SANQ Spring issue.
Hope you like it, you can find it easly buying the magazine which is already available. Enjoy Rosewood basket pincushion and stay warm my friends!!! love you all...xxx Niky.
Buongiorno care amiche, è da  qualche tempo che non aggiorno il mio caro blog,  ma i preparativi per Nashville needlework market hanno assorbito tutto il mio tempo e in pochi giorni sarò negli USA.
Tutto è ormai pronto e non vedo l'ora di mostrarvi tutte le mie news, e sono davvero tante, per la primavera.
Nel frattempo spero di farvi cosa gradita mostrandovi queste foto tratte da SANQ magazine edizione primavera. Collaboro spesso e volentieri per questa splendida rivista a mericana e per l'occasione ecco che ho disegnato e confezionato questo delizioso puntaspilli dall'aria molto antica. Troverete schema e spiegazioni direttamente sulla rivista.
Beh, amiche mie è tutto per ora ma a breve sarò di ritorno qui con un bel collage delle mie news per Nashville spring market. Felice ricamo a tutti.                   xxx Niky.

6 commenti:

Lady Locust ha detto...

It's beautiful and practical. I had not heard of that magazine so will now have to look for it.
Thank you.

gracie ha detto...

I must get out and find this magazine quickly! There are only a few places that I know it is sold....but I will get it and stitch this beautiful design of yours.

Patti-Rocky Mtn Stitcher ha detto...

So glad to see JCS magazine publishing your wonderful designs.

Patricia Lessell ha detto...

Love your pincushion for SANQ. Enjoy the U.S. xxx

Luciana Bellugi. ha detto...

Il cuscino puntaspilli e delizioso.Mipiacerebbe farlo.Come posso avere lo schema..Luciana.bellugi@alice.it Grazie.co

Luciana Bellugi. ha detto...

Ho trovato questi lavori deliziosi.Sono una appassionata di puntocroce.Complimenti. Veramente molto carini.Luciana Bellugi