domenica 27 settembre 2015

LADY FALL

I made this design thinking about a seasonal series. I start from Autumn as I really like this season so much. Colors are always so warm  and inspiring. 
Here is my LADY FALL a very pretty little sampler ready to be stitch.
 I'm sure you'll enjoy this colors,  you can stitch also just a little piece of it  making little stitching tools.
 So my dears, Lady Fall is available to your local needleshop , check for it to be sure don't miss it in your stash.  
Keep on stitching                      xxx Niky.

Ho realizzato questo disegno pensando a una serie . Inizio dall'Autunno perchè amo particolamente questa stagione per via dei suoi toni caldi e quieti che particolamente mi ispirano. 
Lady Fall è il suo nome ed è già disponibile per voi pronto per essere ricamato.
Happy Stitching xxx Niky.
 

2 commenti:

cleme ha detto...

E' bellissima, ciao, un abbraccio.

Le crocette di Mariuccia ha detto...

Proprio bella!! Mariuccia