sabato 10 settembre 2016

NEW RELEASES

This is Animal farm stitch count 136 x 96 . I used my 32ct Old England linen , this is such a wonderful linen indeed, the color has an antique look perfect for my primitive style...
Leaves, 98 x 89 stitches on 32ct Old England linen. So soft and lovely colors, little wool acorns appliquè but you can use your taste and sew buttons or trim or ribbon...

Quilt of the season Halloween, so sweet 94 x 77 stitches on 32ct Old England Linen. Is this fun???
Purple Christmas. 91 x 72 stitches  32ct Purple linen. I really like this linen, so soft and regular and the color is just beautiful.
Petit Christmas Sampler 94 x 92 stitches on 28ct Vichy linen. I love this simple and primitive design and the gimgham linen is just perfect.
 Welcome Christmas 97 x 94 stitches on 32ct Old England linen. A lovely sweet  bag to hang in your  home for Christmas.

All of these news are already available to shops so please contact them . Linen is available also on my website so please visit.
 http://nikyscreations.com/product-category/linen-fabric/

Hope you like my new releases
                                                     keep on Stitching     xxx Niky

Nessun commento: